If you would like to invite TJ (Tom) O’Malley, our principal investor, to speak at your event, facilitate strategic planning sessions, or moderate a panel discussion, then he would be happy and honored to hear your proposal.
TJ is a highly experienced private investor and savvy entrepreneur with a wit and level of candor who will keep everyone on their toes — and not taking themselves or business too seriously. He is sure to help your event, company, or organization achieve more of its full potential while enjoying the journey.
To update his public speaking bona fides, TJ will consider a few pro bono engagements, post-haste. (No worries, he does not deliver his talks in Latin.)
TJ also plans to take on one new start-up client while waiving his fee for the first year. This represents a minimum $15,000 value. The more noble the mission, the better your chances that he would select your start-up. He also has a preference for a family business or a startup that intends to evolve into one.
Please note that he is generally available from January thru October except holiday weekends and Sundays.
- Keynote or Conference Speaker
- The 10 Entrepreneurial Leadership Areas: Practical Application and Case Studies
- For the Love of Family Business: Best Practices of Top Family Brands
- Universal Principles for the Savvy Entrepreneur
- The Savvy Entrepreneur as an Essentialist
- Lessons from Legendary Leaders
- Strategic Planning Facilitator (using our proprietary format and prep assignments)
- Startups (initial all-day session plus 5 half-day sessions over 12 months)
- Under Achieving Entities (initial all-day session plus 3 half-day sessions over 12 months)
- Family Business (initial all-day session plus 3 to 5 half-day sessions over 12 months)
- Moderator or Panelist
- Entrepreneurial Leadership Best Practices
- Family Business Challenges and Opportunities
- Other Topic
$3,000/Event or Session (Western Continental U.S.)
$5,000/Event or Session (Eastern Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Territories)
$1,000 Surcharge (if rubber chicken is served)
Discounts for Nonprofits, Not-for-Profits, and Multiple Events/Sessions
Fee may be waived in whole or part in Northern CA, Central TX, Western ID, and Western NV (grandkid territory)
Courtesy to talent agents
Travel Expenses – reimbursed at cost even if fee is waived in whole or part: coach airfare, full-size car, mid-market lodgings)
Audio/Video Equipment (provided if and as needed at no cost)
Fee: 50% deposit, balance due 30 days out, deposit non-refundable within 90 days of event
Expenses: 30 days after receipt of invoice with copies of receipts
Method of Payment: check or via digital payment portal (PayPal of Google Wallet
TJ reserves the right to accept or reject offers at his sole discretion and for any reason, with or without an explanation, — no matter what’s being served at lunch.
If you would like to discuss the possibilities or submit a proposal, contact us here and include:
- Company / Organization
- Tax status if applicable
- Preferred date/s
- Brief explanation of the proposed engagement
- Your name, title, phone, and email
For more information about O’Malley & Co. and TJ, go to our About page here.